We are delighted that you have chosen the doctors at Dental Arts Associates of Green Bay, Ltd. to care for your dental needs!
Your first appointment may include the following services:
- Dental cleaning
- Removal of plaque, calculus, and stains from tooth structures
- Including full mouth scaling, polishing, and flossing
- Comprehensive oral exam
- Periodontal charting
- Oral cancer screening
- Hard and soft tissue exam
- Record existing and indicated treatment
- Complete series of radiographic images (x-rays)
- A radiographic survey of the whole mouth intended to display the crowns and roots of all teeth, periapical areas, and alveolar (jaw) bone. This includes cavity detecting or bite-wing x-rays as well.
If you have existing x-rays at another dental office, you may contact them to send any recent images to our office.
- Our email for x-ray transfers is [email protected]
Click here to access our new patient documents, including Health History, Patient Registration, HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices and Consent Forms.
If you have insurance, bring a copy of your ID card. One of our coordinators will meet with you at your first appointment to go over any financial or treatment questions you might have.
Our office is located at 1711 Shawano, directly across the street from St. Mary’s Hospital. Please feel free to contact us at (920) 494-9541 if you have any questions or comments. We have handicap parking and accessible entry located at our main door.
We are very happy to welcome you as a new patient to our practice and look forward to meeting you at your scheduled appointment!